Thursday, March 12, 2015

Nudes Part 1






Why nudes? Why not clothed people? Simply because there is something about the human body unadorned that is absolutely beautiful being in it's natural state. Rather than accentuating beauty, I feel that more often than naught clothing hides beauty. Imagine if you will a pristine landscape of woods, rivers, mountains, and hills, only to be built over with concrete buildings and roads. The landscape loses it's natural beauty. I feel that the body is like a magnificent landscape in it's own nature, and when when covered in fabric is loses some of that beauty. Both male and female alike have their own beauty to them that is admirable. At the moment, I have to contact the last male model I used to get permission to post his images. In the future, I hope to get some more male nudes for my site. But until then, here are a couple of female models who worked with me on my craft. They were both wonderful.









When shooting a nude, I want to capture someone's grace and dignity. I never want to take a photo that is degrading in any way. It should be a photo that the model would not be ashamed to show to friends and family. Everyone has self-worth, and everyone deserves respect. I hope my work shows that.


























                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment